Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with out of Bounds

Hey,

Im trying to modify the Maps Kubra Dam and KarKand, what i want to do is shrink the out of bounds to only two flags so its a really small close quaters map. I cant figure out how to do this, what tools do i need? any walk by's? Please help, im trying to get this done for a Lan Party tourneyment comeing up soon

Re: Need help with out of Bounds

Just play the 16 player version of Kubra.

Comment

thats not the point, i want to get rid of the middle and lower flags on Kubra, and shrink the out of bounds to just the bridge and two main flags, and with Karkand, i want to take out the 2 back flags on MEC, and have just the hotel for mec and Main for US, and shrink the out of bounds around that, is there a way?

Comment

I never really messed around with it, but I would say take the 16,32, 0r 64 player layer of the maps and delete there combat zone by clicking the combat zone tool in the level editor (the one that looks like a C) when you have this done remake the combat zone the way you want it to be (read the FAQ) then rename the map (read the FAQ) so you don't screw up the original.

Comment

thanks a lot, i'll try it out

Comment

Working...
          X