Iam So Damm Frustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iam So Damm Frustrated!

I tried to reinstall BFII and I cannot get past disk 3! I have my spy sweeper off and norton off as well and still it will not install, so for now I won't be seeing you on the battlefield!

Re: Iam So Damm Frustrated!

Do what I did. Reformat. Install video,sound,internet drivers. Install the game fresh, restart, install the patch, restart, start the game.

I had a problem where I kept getting a black screen when starting the game but now it works perfectly.

Maybe cd3 is screwed up?

Comment

Ew, don't reformat. You can reinstall drivers without going through that mess.

I'd take it back and exchange it.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution

I think it would be th complete opposite of a mess actually.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution

I would agree - reformating is for extreme measure only! Get a DVD version as well, saves you messing with three disks

Comment

Reformatting takes me an hour..Put stuff I need on a CD....put in Window CD..boot from CD...install...install drivers...install games and play.

Comment

No offense to the original poster about reformatting, as I certainly reformat periodically while constantly keeping the hard disk and registry healthy (which is especially a challenge with kids - Dad's needs his own rig ). But this is almost always the first choice mentioned regardless of the problem.

Anyway, reformatting for me is several very long days of work, and there is always something you forget to backup.

Reformatting also deprives you of figuring out the problem. Might resolve the issue, or you might find yourself right back where you started.

Much better to get good at troubleshooting while keeping your machine as healthy as possible (i.e., daily virus/spyware scans, deleting unnecessary files, defrag, etc).

Just my $0.02 worth mate. Good luck solving your problem.

Comment

it get to a point and stops installing completly, if I'm lucky I get to disk 3.
                Where can you get the singl CD version?

Comment

Working...
                X