Spec Ops has the best gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops has the best gear

Hi i was on mashtuur city hiding from a tank with my com when i thought i saw something interesting i moved closer and noticed sum kind of logo on the headphone(he was spec ops btw) my video card is crap so i couldn't make it out but i think it may be the logitech or dice logo pleez send screenshots

Re: Spec Ops has the best gear

I'll check it out. OH....btw....because you found it, hence, you needn't look any further. (referring to your sig) :laugh:

Comment

It's the DICE logo

Comment

funny,have to check that out next time - never noticed it before

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra7892
          Hi i was on mashtuur city hiding from a tank with my com when i thought i saw something interesting i moved closer and noticed sum kind of logo on the headphone(he was spec ops btw) my video card is crap so i couldn't make it out but i think it may be the logitech or dice logo pleez send screenshots
          Fun little find.

Btw in reply to your sig; it's in the last place you look because you stop looking once you found it...

Comment

Actually, I think somebody posted a pic of the logo in the Easter Egg thread..or at least somewhere on these forums...

Comment

That quote is used in "revolver" excellent new movie by Guy Richie, staring jason statham

Except in the movie, he can spell

Comment

Cheers 4 lookin every1 btw the sig isn't of revolver i haven't seen it and i probably won't (its bollocks)
                Edit: remember only on usmc LOL

Comment

Cool, never seen this before. Perhaps someone will post a SS soon.

Comment

I searched and couldn't find it

Comment

Working...
                    X