Good Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Effort

I would like to say that I think EA have done a good job with this patch.

The only problem I really had was that sometimes the game slowed a bit online, but with the new patch installed it is superb.

I played last night for 4 hours with all the settings on high and never had one not one incident of slowdown or juddering. So in my eyes this makes the game so much more playable and was in my view the single most important thing that had to be improved in the game.

Some people are complaining about the ranking system etc. Now to be honest I don't really care about rankings etc. I play the game to play the game and not to get a high ranking, so in my opinion gameplay is the most important thing. I do realise that everyone is different but given the choice I would go for gameplay everytime.

Re: Good Effort

Originally posted by Mikeyzig
    I would like to say that I think EA have done a good job with this patch.

The only problem I really had was that sometimes the game slowed a bit online, but with the new patch installed it is superb.

I played last night for 4 hours with all the settings on high and never had one not one incident of slowdown or juddering. So in my eyes this makes the game so much more playable and was in my view the single most important thing that had to be improved in the game.

Some people are complaining about the ranking system etc. Now to be honest I don't really care about rankings etc. I play the game to play the game and not to get a high ranking, so in my opinion gameplay is the most important thing. I do realise that everyone is different but given the choice I would go for gameplay everytime.
    I agree

Comment

I agree also!

Comment

Huzzah for DICE/EA, I am very pleased with patch and can't wait to try out all my new guns

Comment

I agree, I've had no problems with the patch.

(finally a thread with people who are greatfull instead of whiners)

Comment

I agree all in all I think EA/DICE have finally given us the game that should have been released instead of the beta game we all bought. Sure its not perfect still and there are still a few rough edges/problems that need to be sorted but overall its made the game 90% better in my view. My only grudge is they still haven't fixed the red tag friendlies/blue tag enemies which I think should have been the first thing they fixed which is very disapointing. If they had fixed that major bug I would have given it 2 thumbs up!

Comment

Well done EA! Now I'm off to sunbathe on Wake Island.

Comment

Working...
              X