• Show
Clear All

• Legion of Merit Ribbon

Qualifications:

IAR: 50 team points
    Global: 200h Total time played
    Global: 10 Best kill streak
    Global: 8 Worst death streak

I dont remember 8 worst death streak on there?? was that changed in the patch?

Guess I will never be getting that one.

Re: Legion of Merit Ribbon

Nope, it´s the same, except they changed the total time played from 400 to 200.

Comment

does this mean if your death streak is worse than 8 you cant get this ribbon? or does this mean minimum death streak of 8

Comment

worst death streak of 8. Gutted. I only just got a death streak of 9 now

Comment

I think someone posted before that it meant you had to have a death streak of 8 or more, so if you have a death streak of 8, 9, 10... etc you're ok. I hope this is right, I got a death streak of 12 :!

Comment

Yep it's a death streak of at least 8. Just got the ribbon then and i have a death streak of about 18.

Comment

i have a death streak of 23 lol. i was trying to get the purple heart, this was when i thought the requirements were 30 deaths in one round. and if your asking yourself why i wanted the purple heart because in those days it was the only medal other than bronze/silver/gold that was possible to get

Comment

Working...
              X