Not getting ranks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting ranks ?

I've been playing for all day now, and have not gotten any ranks like everyone keeps saying. I have about 19,300 points and am still a Corporal. I have all my basic stuff except for basic knife and basic pistol. Though I did just go through a board and killed 6 people with a handgun, and it did not give me a badge. Is it just that EA is not updating yet ? I swear, I've been playing all damn day.

Re: Not getting ranks ?

Have you patched the game yet?

Comment

Yup. Even played a bit on that new map. I'm just short of 20,000, and there are no prerequisites for the ranks I should have, save for the points. I should be at ---> per the site.
      • Score: 8000
      • Unlock Available

Comment

I have no idea then, I patched last night went from Lance corp to Gunny Sergeant with a few kills.

Comment

This is unusual...!

Comment

OK, maybe a clue. When I login to the login server, there is a pop up that says "You need to close BF2 to go to this website. I then click "OK", and it just brings me to the BF2 site. But I know I've patched, so wtf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Plesedontshootme
              I've been playing for all day now, and have not gotten any ranks like everyone keeps saying. I have about 19,300 points and am still a Corporal. I have all my basic stuff except for basic knife and basic pistol. Though I did just go through a board and killed 6 people with a handgun, and it did not give me a badge. Is it just that EA is not updating yet ? I swear, I've been playing all damn day.
              And you have loged out and in again afther noticing this I guess? The login server somethimes screwes up the login.

If yes, give it to EA to figure out.

Comment

Working...
              X