Mashuur 1.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mashuur 1.03

I been playing mostly wake last night but also play mashuur and damn, i didn't realise it's a very fun map to play. On the server i played on it lasted almost 1/2 an hour and both sides won ones!

Love the 1.03 patch!

Re: Mashuur 1.03

i love pancakes!

Comment

Yes, pancakes are good.

And I always liked Mashedup City.

Now, what if we combine this into Mashed Pancakes? Hot or not?

Another question, did they cut the blackhawk's hitpoints in half ? Seems like I downed one with 2 missiles if I remember correctly.

Comment

Not sure about hitpoints, but they reduced the rate an engineer can repair the BH whilst in flight, so maybe as you hit it with one missile he couldn't repair it quick enough.

I have not played Mashtuur yet, has the new changes (gotta get out a vehicle to speed up flag capture, BH repair rate slowed) maed any difference?

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember a huge difference in repair rates in choppers.

Also, pre-patch, my wrench wouldn't work right most of the time. Guess I'm a Blackhawk noob but what was that about?

Comment

Pancakes and Sizzurp!

Comment

yes mashtuur now rocks had some great games with the [Dice] guys yesterday

Comment

PIE > pancakes

Comment

Frenchtoast > pancakes < Cherry Pie < Pizza Pie < "pie" hehehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X