How is it easy now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it easy now?

I spent 20mins to get 2 ranks, since then ive played for 2 hours and ive yet to rank again. Maybe im missing some thing but to me it still seams i have to work my ass off to get the other ranks, alright geting the first 2 were easy enough but its not like im geting a rank every kill...

Re: How is it easy now?

You wont rank until you get t the next milestone.

Those quick ranks were only to bring you in line with the new ranking system. Try reading a thread or two.

Comment

and what is the mile stones?

Comment

Well what rank are you now? And how good do you play? If you got 30 points per round for 2 hours its not that much.

Comment

Im sergant and i basicly get 30+ points every round. 2 hours of playing and i havent ranked all but twice, which is why i dont get why its suppose to be easy.

Comment

The increments are in thousands and tens of thousands then hundreds of thousands of points. You only got promoted because the new ranking system has lower qualifications which you already earned prior to the patch.

Comment

It's not easier at all. It was going to take me 2 years to make the top rank at my rate of play and now it's still going to take me that long.

Comment

Working...
              X