Moving up ranks is now TOO EASY!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving up ranks is now TOO EASY!!!!!

Overall I like 1.03 patch, but it's become to easy to gain new ranks. The ranking system before made it pretty difficult to gain a new rank and it did need to be ammended, but come on, Corporal was 10,000, now it's 800. I worked my butt off and played for 3 months to get my new ranks and unlocks, now you can do the same in one week. Again, overall I like the patch and still love the game, and there are far worse problems in the world, but Dice made it too easy to gain new ranks.

G

Re: Moving up ranks is now TOO EASY!!!!!

Too hard => cry
    Too easy => cry

DICE & EA cannot win.

Comment

yeah in a matter of seconds i got 2 ranks and 2 new unlocks very gay it was better before when it was a challange

Comment

It does look wierd with so many high ranking n00bs...for me it lost its eliteness...

Comment

Have you seen some of the requirements for ranks after all the unlocks....ha they are still crazy hard....

to an extent yes some of the ranks are way to easy but for the most part it really isnt that bad...plus this game was never supposed to be about RANK...rank was somethign new to the battlefield series...this is a FPS and not some fantasy online game right????

Comment

woah woah ... I leave for a couple weeks and nubs are running around with ranks they would NEVER have before this lame patch. WTF?

Comment

I like it, I would never really see myself going above Sergent. I like it how we now how more weaps to play with. So now its not 90% all Lance Coporals anymore. >__>

Comment

It was amazing, i am in a server just joined it, 2nd map played since pathc came out, i ranked up like 5 times in 1 min, sweetness!!

Comment

Forget about the enlisted ranks,set yourself a goal to get 2nd Lieutenant then 1st then Captain.(If 1st Lt. and Capt. exist)

Comment

I was also mad at first but who cares as long as I still own with my SAW.

P.S. EA/DICE don't touch the SAW!

Comment

The boost is to bring you in order with their new ranking system. You won't be going up that fast again let me tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion126
                        It does look wierd with so many high ranking n00bs...for me it lost its eliteness...
                        But eliteness.....as you call it, really is jobless.
                        Hey, im not saying someone is poor with these so called, high score, high ranking players...but lets face facts.
                        Do the math. Most of the top players either were on welfare, high school drop out, stay at home dad, mom, or so rich they dont have to work. I mean, its just reality. Again, i have nothing against someone who plays 10 hours a day.
                        But i see no eliteness in it either.
                        I've seen extremely low global score players, that could school, the best of the best. And i've seen high ranking players, that wouldnt know where the end of the rifle tip was pointing.
                        Perhaps now it wont be so much how much you play, but how well you do, when you do play.
                        Which is by far, the better situation.

Comment

Shut up you whiners about rank. Go seek achievment outside the game. Honestly, who cares if someone's rank is higher now. Everyone has unlocks now and thats all that matters. You people care too much about the dam game.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
                            Shut up you whiners about rank. Go seek achievment outside the game. Honestly, who cares if someone's rank is higher now. Everyone has unlocks now and thats all that matters. You people care too much about the dam game.
                            They dont care at all about the game all they cared about was there rank...and that was the problem....

Comment

ok fool tell me when you have 200,000 points or what ever it is to get 2nd Lt. or what ever that one is

Comment

Working...
                              X