Ea Games Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea Games Rocks

After installing the 1.03 patch I have decided to worship EA Games, they are legends.

TOP JOB EA GAMES

SU** SH** to chopper whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ea Games Rocks

oooook....are you drunk?

Comment

WHAT are you kiddng me

You are happy about the new patch, they made so many errors on it, dont get me wrong they also put a lot of new features tha i like, but i think that EA games should of made it better.

LOL but every body was in a rush to download it.

Comment

i am satisfied with the new patch... presents no problems for me, and has resolved many more issues... Also, i find the fact that having people jump out of vehicles to take over spawns faster, is more of a thriller and somewhat of a challenge. Good Work EA

Comment

Originally posted by Jmunee3o5
          i am satisfied with the new patch... presents no problems for me, and has resolved many more issues... Also, i find the fact that having people jump out of vehicles to take over spawns faster, is more of a thriller and somewhat of a challenge. Good Work EA
          It's nice to encounter some one else whose life does not revolve around bitching! about EA games.

Comment

Originally posted by DU_is_good_4U
            It's nice to encounter some one else whose life does not revolve around bitching! about EA games.
            Agreed.
            It was hard to believe at first that other such individuals actually do exist

Comment

Originally posted by DU_is_good_4U
              Here here. I love it when someone actually praise EA for an excellent game and obviously a good patch (yes not been able to play since monday evening, can't wait to get home from work).

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
                WHAT are you kiddng me

You are happy about the new patch, they made so many errors on it, dont get me wrong they also put a lot of new features tha i like, but i think that EA games should of made it better.

LOL but every body was in a rush to download it.
                I am with you im very happy about the patch there is 1 thing that i dont like and thats sometimes i cant select a spawn point but overall i am very very happy with this patch good JOB EA

Comment

EA rocks? Whoa! i think ur pretty lonley in that bubble...

Comment

Ok EA did give us a patch but it was a month from the orig. date...these things happen.

EA fixed a lot of things and added a bunch of good stuff (not near 140+ BTW) and Im happy with what I got (especially the getting out of vehicle thing and more ranks so I dont have to live in BF2 to get a gun)

BUT there are things that SHOULD have been fixed and things that outta be

1. Name tag bug (why the hell is this still here)
                    2. j10 is still a MUCH better fighter then the others
                    3. Insta-prone (ok let them hit dirt fast but not be a crack shot)
                    4. Why are we still jumping 100ft in the air and why the heck can we prone while in air and fire perfect?
                    5. Can someone tell me why the guy is rolling on the ground and aiming as if he took aim 20 minutes ago on my head (Get it, perfect aim as if he wasnt moving for 20min)

Anyway its a good patch (not one that should have took so long) and its progress which is good. I do have one small question...why the hell did they take any time changing the art work in BFHQ models?

Comment

Originally posted by Angerf1st_NL
                      EA rocks? Whoa! i think ur pretty lonley in that bubble...
                      I wonder why you still bother with EA after all complaints I have heard from you. Honestly... I think this is a rather big bubble.
                      People that are happy usually don't voice their opinion. That's why boards are flooded with only the bad posts.

Comment

Repeat after me...

"EA did not make, nor do they work on, Battlefield 2. EA is simply a publishing company. DICE made and works on Battlefield 2."

Thanking EA for making the BF2 patch is like thanking Miramax for the great movie they made, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back."

How would you feel if you made something, then hired Billy Bob to sell and promote it for you, and then everyone starts worshipping Billy Bob for the great product he made?

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
                          Repeat after me...

"EA did not make, nor do they work on, Battlefield 2. EA is simply a publishing company. DICE made and works on Battlefield 2."

Thanking EA for making the BF2 patch is like thanking Miramax for the great movie they made, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back."

How would you feel if you made something, then hired Billy Bob to sell and promote it for you, and then everyone starts worshipping Billy Bob for the great product he made?
                          You really have a stick up your ass don't you!
                          Atleast I now have a new persons posts to track and flame, let the fun begin.

Comment

Dice made the game not EA.

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
                              Quoted for truth. EA provide the god awful testers.

Comment

Working...
                              X