A main bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A main bug

one thing iv noticed wrong everythig is fine new rank system adn all that pretty sweet but u really need to fix the enemy tag over teamates realy sucks cause i knifed 2 teammates cause they showed up at enemy

=SBS=Shooter

Re: A main bug

yeah, i almost shot a couple of my teamates because of it

Comment

i think this is by far the most major issue now. it was in the 2 patch, but in the 3 patch this is a lot more common. it should be first in ea/dices priority list to get resolved

Comment

Yes, this should have been priority number 1 in this patch. What good are bombs and tanks and new weapons if you can't be sure the person you're killing is actually your enemy and not a teammate. Being able to tell with absolute certainty who is on your team is quite an important aspect in FPS games.

Comment

You know what really sucks? Before this patch I had never seen that bug first hand. Post patch, it' everywhere

Originally posted by shooter275
          one thing iv noticed wrong everythig is fine new rank system adn all that pretty sweet but u really need to fix the enemy tag over teamates realy sucks cause i knifed 2 teammates cause they showed up at enemy

=SBS=Shooter

Comment

They also need to fix the squad member name tag bug. It sometimes doesn't show for a couple of seconds. Thats just enough time to round a corner and put a bullet in their head if you know what I mean. Happened to me 2 times last week and 1 time tonight. So its definately a pre patch issue also.

Comment

GO by uniform, its easier

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
                GO by uniform, its easier
                Good idea, except I've had this bug show up with an enemy fighter pilot.. I saw a blue jet on my tail and thought it was just a teammate coverring me in the bomber.. Next thing I new he shot me down. So I get back in the air and I'm easily able to hunt him down... but I can't get a missle lock because the game thinks he's on my team!

I've also had friendlies show up with red name tags in tanks and APCs.. Hard to see a uniform there.

The bugs manifests itself in too many ways.

Comment

I thought this bug was fixed in 1.03. Apparently not in my first round after the patch. I tked 3 teamates,believing no more wrong tag thing.

Comment

Originally posted by .mechanical
                    You know what really sucks? Before this patch I had never seen that bug first hand. Post patch, it' everywhere
                    Same goes for me. I never saw it pre patch.

Comment

I saw it a couple of times pre-patch but never afterwards. Dice knows of the existance of the problem but in an interview that said that it was tough to actually track down the piece of code causing the problem.

Comment

I haven't seen the error yet, but I havent played much yet (only like 1½ hour or so).
                        However I tk'ed some in my team without punish, never happens to me ever, maybe this is when enemies show up in blue.

Comment

Working...
                        X