Odd lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd lag

Ever since I installed the 1.03 patch I have been getting unbearable lag on online servers. I can run the game offline on max everything with no problems and usually 70 or so frames. However when I play online, no matter the ping, I get horrible lag and no more than 20 frames. It is not my connection because I can still use ventrilo and other internet programs with no problems, I've tried restarting my modem, opening and closing ports, and nothing I do seems to resolve the problem. Is anyone here have similar issues?

Specs
    3.4 ghz p4
    1 gig ram
    6800 gt

Re: Odd lag

Considering no one bothered to read this, bump.

Comment

for EVERY server. i get some screen lag wit some other servers. it might be the server. if not, download smartclose and do tht and play. if there is still lag, then this is not for me lol. smart close closes all applications except the important things. so try tht.

Comment

Originally posted by kewl e-man
        for EVERY server. i get some screen lag wit some other servers. it might be the server. if not, download smartclose and do tht and play. if there is still lag, then this is not for me lol. smart close closes all applications except the important things. so try tht.
        Someone said upgrading punkbuster may take care of the problem. I did that and at least on ONE server I was not getting the lag.

Comment

i have a problem like that to, ever since i got the new patch. i get insane ping and lag. i use to get about 100 and under ping now i get 200-800 ping. and everything is glitchy and laggy yet i still get good fps.

Comment

Working...
          X