How to change my name back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change my name back?

After the new patch, i've tried to change my name with a tag...but now all my accounts have the same tag...and i can't delet it anymore:hmm:

Re: How to change my name back?

You have to wait til the next patch. One name change per patch.

Comment

Well i changed it whit a dummy account, but my main account has the same tag

Comment

Originally posted by Kloever
        Well i changed it whit a dummy account, but my main account has the same tag
        I was just kidding. Someone posted a way to change it in these forums somewhere. Guess you might have to do some searching.

Comment

The prefix is never actually prefixed to your account name. It is stored in an extra location that is instantly removed the second you log off. That's also why you have the option to change prefix everytime you login.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
            The prefix is never actually prefixed to your account name. It is stored in an extra location that is instantly removed the second you log off. That's also why you have the option to change prefix everytime you login.

~Salad
            Nope...tryed it...still the tag

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork

~Salad
              Well then if that is true I there is another glitch to report. Even when I have logged out and relogged back in the prefix still shows.

Comment

go to the prefix box thing and hit del and back space a bunch of times, worked for me

Comment

Drum, if that's true, then the prefix box doesn't use escaped characters. This is very interesting. What where the prefixes that you were using? Did the involve {, |, or something of the sort?

If we can figure out exactly what causes this.... *ponders*

~Salad

Comment

Same happening for me, i used ****** as a **** about, now its still there, thank god im admin, thats my excuse.

Comment

To delete prefix goto my docs ,BF2 profiles,global and remove it from there

Comment

Before you connect to a server you just need to enter something, anything in the blank profile box and then delete it before you connect to a server. This will remove any prefix you had (works for me).

Comment

Working...
                        X