hey guys please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys please help

Hey Guys, Ok im a total noob when it comes to patches etc, Atm when i go to play on any of the EA UK servers....they are all highlighted in red. And i cant connect. Is this cause i dont have the new patch yet?? And when i get it wot do i do....where does it go etc. Sorry i know this sounds so lame but i really dont have a clue lol

Thanks for reading,
    Jamie

Re: hey guys please help

Welcome to the forum Jamie.

To answer your question. Yes, either you do not have the new patch installed or you do have the new patch installed and the server is running on a different version.

I would guess that you do not have the new patch installed yet. So, its actually rather easy. Just download the patch that is on one of the mirrors on the front of this site. Then just click and it will install itself. Meaning that it has a self installer. You might want to reboot your PC just to make sure that all is well then just go into the game and make sure that you refress your server list and you should be good to go. Hope that helps.

Comment

Yes, i am penguino and i am back but ive gone to the good side
      And about your problm...same thing happened to me with the 1.02 patch. I just installed it and uninstalled it and installed it etc over and over again until all the servers worked, or mabey those servers havent updated yet...

-good luck...and please dont ban me

Comment

Is it really penguino? Has he returned from the dark side? Darth is now Anakin again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanhoe76
          Is it really penguino? Has he returned from the dark side? Darth is now Anakin again?
          whats the matter with Penguino?What sis he do? do i have the right to know or is it too bad to hear it on a public treath?

Comment

Thanks Guys, Thats a big help going to download it now then....thank u!!

Comment

Originally posted by pilote<tardif
              whats the matter with Penguino?What sis he do? do i have the right to know or is it too bad to hear it on a public treath?
              He got banned for like the third time and went on a little rage. Thread crapped for a while and such, used words that weren't nice.

Comment

Working...
              X