Newr and FAr East Ribbon Reqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newr and FAr East Ribbon Reqs

With the torrent of 1.03 threads I thought Id post st different. Today i got the middle east ribbon which many have asked how you get and i realised that it has nothing to do with how long you play for MEC (or China for the far east ribbon). Its just how long youve played on MEc or China maps ie in the mille east or far east 'theatre'. i was playing karkand 24/7 as US all day cand got the middle east ribbon and it came to me in a flash!!!

Re: Newr and FAr East Ribbon Reqs

i have em both, when i hit 250hrs, now i just need 3 more ribbons to have em all , i wish they would of added more awards, badges and ribbons

Comment

yep same here, but since the new patch has reduced the reqs for rank I suspect the medal reqs will be lower too. Check UBAr soon for updates

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
        yep same here, but since the new patch has reduced the reqs for rank I suspect the medal reqs will be lower too. Check UBAr soon for updates
        Yep, I just picked up a good conduct medal, so the reqs must have been reduced quite a bit.

Comment

nice I should too with around 250 hours playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
            i have em both, when i hit 250hrs, now i just need 3 more ribbons to have em all , i wish they would of added more awards, badges and ribbons
            That way you could waste more time! gg

Comment

the new reqs for these seems to be 100 hrs. since i just got the far east 1 and i'm just over 110 hrs.

Comment

hope ubar post the new reqs soon to clear up confusion. Ill wager ther'll be loads of posts about this in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
                  hope ubar post the new reqs soon to clear up confusion. Ill wager ther'll be loads of posts about this in the next few days.
                  Yea I really hope so. I am already confused lol...this morning I woke up knowing i needed about 5000 points more to make sgt. Now I dont know if I qualify now or not. Same with those far east and mid east ribbons. YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME CONFUSED AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY CRUSH KILL DESTROY

yea yea I am weird

Comment

i just got the far east 1 and i've clocked in around 80ish hours

Comment

Working...
                    X