Why do the Helos encourage spamming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Helos encourage spamming?

The missles are very highly powered, a couple aimed well can decimate a tank, but they are easily spammable. The piloting and weapons of the helos just scream "SPAM ME!" Seems to me the helos were designed to be great in the hands of a noob player, and godly in the hands of a great player. I think they should give anti armor the Mobile Stingers. Without them the whole battlefield seems to the advantage of unskilled players.

And for another matter, why is everything about the Engineer class nerfed? Their shotguns are useless at anything more than 12 feet. The mines are gigantic and easily noticeable. The only thing that redeems the mines is that a skilled player can throw two on top of a tank to kill it if it moves. Repair points come very slowly, whereas a medic can throw down a pack for a quick healing point.

Re: Why do the Helos encourage spamming?

Sorry if that came off as ranty. I just remember Desert Combat where the Helo had high powered missles that weren't easily spammable and 2 could easily take out a tank, and then had lower powered spam missles that were best used for taking out light vehicles and infantry.

Comment

Working...
    X