Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What addons/tweaks are you looking forward to in 1.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What addons/tweaks are you looking forward to in 1.03?

Well i thaught i would make a thread about this , just to well.. take the edge off of waiting.. i am realy waiting for the posible rank ups, and well wake isle ofcourse, and the points for spec ops- killing comander toys.

How about you?

Re: What addons/tweaks are you looking forward to in 1.03?

I'm not really bothered by any of them. I think the game's OK as is but I'm hoping this patch will stop the whiners. (I doubt it tho )
    The rest is a bonus

Comment

Another nice feature is that teamkills resulting from an artillery strike don't count against the commander

That made my day. I am one of the best commanders out their not to be cokcy but its true. I do really good with alitery and never hit my men inless newbs run into it when I say a few times please watch out for the redzone. Nice little feature for the newbs not to punish me when its their fault.

Comment

I dont care about the patch...wait a sec yes I do! I just want another damn unlock.

Comment

I am more excited about the names of the Cps being on the minimaps/maps/HUDs

Comment

I'm looking forward to hearing the chopper whores complain for a change

heh heh, out you get boys

Comment

I'm looking forward for the Heli noob nerfing (only driver can cap). And also new ranks

I wonder what I'll be with 31k?

Comment

Originally posted by pastorjames

I wonder what I'll be with 31k?
                Do you REALLY want us to answer that? :laugh: Sorry .. Couldn't resist. I am tired & bored!

Comment

Looking forward to climbing on top of moving vehicles and returning to Wake Island, ah sweet memories of BF1942.

Comment

Working...
                  X