Little Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Question

I am sry if someone else made a thread about this but does anyone wonder about how easy it is gonna be to get the patch at such a specific time? like we all know exactly when it will be out and theres gonna be like a **** load of people downloading the patch at that very time sense we all know exactly what time to wait. Anyone know if there servers are fast? I cant remeber from when I downloaded the 1.02 patch, but were that at least good? lol hope so cuz its gonna be madness.

Re: Little Question

We know the exact time? Hmmm... Since when?

Comment

Ok... Does anybody have that little GIF with the head banging against the wall? I have no idea how to respond to this post. That GIF will explain my opinion perfectly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
        Ok... Does anybody have that little GIF with the head banging against the wall? I have no idea how to respond to this post. That GIF will explain my opinion perfectly!!
        :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: - this one? In advanced editing, smilies (click more)

Comment

Yes ... Thats It!!!! T^y

Comment

if we had a time im sure half of this forum wouldnt be waiting all day for it

Comment

Working...
            X