I was kicked by punkbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was kicked by punkbuster

I was kicked by punkbuster for high ping.
    Please anyone explain what is that , why it is high and if it can be lowered.
    thnx

Re: I was kicked by punkbuster

Ur dumb as a rock. WTF u think it means when u got kicked 4 ur ping...IT WAS 2 ****IN HIGH.
    -if u want to lower u ping do to the library computers u poor dial-up running bastard

Comment

Ping is a measurement of latency between your computer and the server. Several servers have scripts that will automatically kick you if your ping is too high, as it causes others in the server to lag.

Try closing programs that you aren't using when playing BF2 (having nothing but bf2 open is recommended). Also, a fast internet connection definitely helps.

Of course, it could also have to do with the fact that you might have been in the server situated halfway around the world!

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by p3nguino
        Ur dumb as a rock. WTF u think it means when u got kicked 4 ur ping...IT WAS 2 ****IN HIGH.
        -if u want to lower u ping do to the library computers u poor dial-up running bastard
        Why don't you try acting like a mature human being instead of a complete ****ing moron?

Comment

Thats your connection speed. in the ping box type in 100 and you will never have this problem again.

Also
          You =Failure.

Comment

I have a 3mb cable modem.

And thanks to the rest of you guys, now it's clear.

Comment

Working...
            X