not getting pts for artillery strikes as commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not getting pts for artillery strikes as commander

Like the title, when I play commander the game dosent register any pts for artillery strikes. I can have 30 arti kills and it shows only the kills i have gotten with my rifle or first hand. I also notice that i dont get any team pts for ammo or medic supplies. Its really bizzare, I cant seem to figure out why its doing it. It just all the sudden started doing it one day.

I also have many of the other problems that other people are having. I have random crashes to desktop, also have the "server only accepts unmod content" msg randomly. I also get the memory issues also, but all these things are pretty rare, the commander issue is constant. Anyone else have this problem or figure out a way to fix it.

I already repatched bf2 with the a patch directly from their website, this didnt fix the commander problem.

Re: not getting pts for artillery strikes as commander

Lol mate.

You only get points in commander for your team capturing and defending flags. No points for kills, arti or any other kill. No points for UAV's, no points for supply drops, just for the flag's.

Comment

ok, didnt realize you didnt get points for artillery kills. But it still dosent explain why I dont get any points for ammo drops. Not supply drops, ammo dropped as support. Or points for healing when im a med/commander. It seems like it screws up the entire scoring system for my guy when I assume the command position. I can get 110 pts as support but when command I only get like 10 or 15, and thats if I recieve no tks for arti or anything else.

Comment

As commander, you don't get points for ANY of your direct actions while commander.

The commander receives ONLY a fraction of the score that other players on the team receive. The end result is the commander score is an average of the team score (negative teamwork points are counted, and the total is multiplied by 2 for a win).

The scoring system code is stored in a python script file buried in your Battlefield folder, it's called scoringCommon.py. If you read through it (you don't need to understand it 100%) you can see under the addScore() method that the commander score is added to when anyone else on the team earns ANY points.

You do earn points for your actions in the periods when you are not commander. For example, if you resupply people and then later go commander, you will still receive those resupply points.

Comment

You only get them if your teammates use it. And your score as commander is a average of your teammates scores. So encourage them to teamup.

Comment

Working...
          X