X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.03 Delayed

Not to sure if this is true but read.

Source:: Battlefield2.nl

De release datum die enkele weken terug uitgelekt was, 3 oktober, blijkt niet de definitieve releasedatum te zijn. Na het testen door een closed testgroup is gebleken dat er nog veel bugs in de komende patch zitten. De releasedatum van de patch is verschoven naar halverwege deze week. Waarschijnlijk is de patch in de vroege ochtend van komende woensdag beschikbaar.

Or, in english: the patch won't be available till the early morning of wednesday this week. The closed testgroup found that there were still a lot of bugs in the patch, so they decided to release it half-way the week.

Re: 1.03 Delayed

If there were still bugs, they wouldn't have them tested and fixed within 2 days

So either this is complete BS along with all of the OTHER BS floating around today, or the patch will be delayed significantly longer than 2 days.

Comment

how do you say "I knew it" in german?

wait thats not german lolxD

Comment

According to http://www.battlefield2.nl :
        De release datum die enkele weken terug uitgelekt was, 3 oktober, blijkt niet de definitieve releasedatum te zijn. Na het testen door een closed testgroup is gebleken dat er nog veel bugs in de komende patch zitten. De releasedatum van de patch is verschoven naar halverwege deze week. Waarschijnlijk is de patch in de vroege ochtend van komende woensdag beschikbaar, dit kan helaas nog uitlopen naar komende vrijdag.
        That's October 3rd for you who don't speak the language because the testgroup found bugs.

Comment

Again, as I said in the other thread, it is impossible to delay the release of something if no release date was originally set. All this October 3rd stuff is nothing more than a rumor. The only factual information we have is that EA said "the 1.03 update is only a few days from release now. "

And no offense to the .nl site, but if you look at several stories they've posted regarding the new patch, they directly conflict with official notes from EA. If you ask me, they just post anything that they find, regardless of how real it might be.

~Salad

Comment

They found bugs... and?

There'll still be bugs when it's released, if they delay it everytime they found a bug we'd never have it.

I don't doubt it won't appear today, perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday more likely as I'm pretty sure that when 1.01 was released.

Comment

True true about the validity of the site. I just wish we had an offical response. This is just silly from a spokesman point of view.

Comment

Should start locking threads like this. :locked: :locked:

Comment

who the F*CK started the rumor about 3 October anyway ???????????
                  Lets find him, put him on a stick and burn his @ss , also burn his mother, borhters, sisters, wife and children!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hell no, we should be burning all the people who actually believed the guy who said it would be on Oct. 3rd. Come on guys, it's been said over and over that anything not on the official EA site has a 99.95% chance of being incorrect.

You guys are taking things random people say and are understanding them as facts...

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGiver
                      Should start locking threads like this. :locked: :locked:
                      Can i just say why lock it iam only Posting Info from a Battlefield 2 Source.:hmm:

Comment

Yeah prove it.

Comment

if something is horribly buggy in one of those god awful QA cycles, when its changed, doesnt it have to go through *another* QA cycle? wouldnt the delay then be some more weeks?

and yes, it's hardly wise to hold any of the "news" rumors to be true. horrible journalism... :E

Comment

well you shouldnt hate he did list his source which is one up from what most people do and just say things with out evidence its up to the reader to consider the source and the information and believe it if they want

Comment

Remember...EAUK_Sentience posted on Sept 30th that the patch should be out in a few days...and also the official BF2 site says the same.

A few days could be anything less than a week in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X