Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Interested In Becoming More Serious About BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Interested In Becoming More Serious About BF2?

If you are 18 years or older and interested in working in a fun and fast paced team enviroment, checkout the {CDC} Center for Death and Chaos

www.cdcclan.com

I joined this clan about a month ago and have been impressed with the quality of its members and their dedication to the team. It seems that since I have been with the clan, the organization has grown by leaps and bounds with an ever increasing focus on being the best army they can be. If you are worried about joining and not having an opinion about the direction of the clan, fear not. The CDC respects and listens to all of its members and greatly appreciates the input of even the "new guys" to create the most unified and complete clan experience I have ever seen.

If this interest you at all, you have got to check out the site. If you become hooked...as I think you will...join, and mention that I sent you.

{CDC} Nightshade

Re: Are You Interested In Becoming More Serious About BF2?

I would if i didnt have to make a new account and start all over again.

Comment

really... wrong forum buddy.

Comment

Hello DG
        Yeah, I know exactly what you mean...it sucks....but I have heard that they are working on a way to change it. I think it can be done through gamespy. Check out the site and post your questions and concerns in the forum and see if they have an answer for you.
        Thanks for the response and I hope to communicate with you soon.
        www.cdc.clan.com
        Nightshade

Comment

What is this - Some pyramid clan that makes you recruit members to join or something? It could sound interesting for some ppl I guess, if you didnt write like it was for a TV-shop commercial..

Comment

Originally posted by {CDC} Nightshade
            If you are 18 years or older and interested in working in a fun and fast paced team enviroment, checkout the {CDC} Center for Death and Chaos

Sounds like an ad for a strip bar or some other adult-entertainment venue. Not that those are bad. More the better!

Comment

Whats the pay like? Our team has a 401k and bennies for all it's members.

Comment

It does have a big infomecial feel to it....i say scripted.

Comment

is there a time commitment? cuz some clans make u to have to play at a certain time...like for skirimishes and stuff.

Comment

Wrong section= No respect.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGiver
                      I would if i didnt have to make a new account and start all over again.
                      Yah the same crap happened to me too!

Comment

Working...
                      X