Why EA/DICE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why EA/DICE ?

Why is it that when you're firing from a stinger, it can never hit a jet, but if a friendly aircraft comes near by, it develops the ability to turn right angles?

When you're gunner in the ME chopper, one round anywhere near the feet of a friendly results in instant death, but half a dozen to an enemy do nothing?

When typing a message ingame, why does it skip so many letters?

Why is the game unplayable with a ping over 150?

Please, feel free to answer any of these, or perhaps add your favourites!

Re: Why EA/DICE ?

Lazy programming on behalf of the developers and poor testing. That just about covers all of your questions.

Comment

the AA emplacements are going to be improved in the new patch, altho its not impossible to shoot down jets now its just difficult but i have shot down a fair few jets

Comment

I have shot down many jets but yes the AA sucks but they are fixing it in the patch

Comment

I hate the jet thing...
          like ^^ he said, it will be resolved in the new patch..

or at least we hope.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
            the AA emplacements are going to be improved in the new patch, altho its not impossible to shoot down jets now its just difficult but i have shot down a fair few jets
            I also have shot down a few jets with stingers, it is difficult but it can be done

Comment

Hey, it says EA on the cover. That should pretty much answer all ur questions about the game being dodgy and rushed out the door.

They just dont give a **** over at EA...

Comment

Originally posted by Angerf1st_NL
                Hey, it says EA on the cover. That should pretty much answer all ur questions about the game being dodgy and rushed out the door.

They just dont give a **** over at EA...
                So I'm going to guess you don't have a copy of the game. Or is this a recent realization, and you will no longer buy another game published by EA? And why select a game based on its publisher anyway? That doesn't seem to make any sense. Do you choose movies based on which movie studio they were made in? Do you choose books based on who published them?

Comment

EA's developers are suing them for overwork. I am sure EA really pushes developers to get stuff out the door which makes the developers look bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X