Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapons?

How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapons? I had modified this before but it has since changed and I am unable to unlock all the weapons for personal use in single player games.

Re: How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapo

Originally posted by fallingleaf
    How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapons? I had modified this before but it has since changed and I am unable to unlock all the weapons for personal use in single player games.
    Read http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30973 for single player weapon unlocks.

Changing the values in that file (which I presume you are referring to...) doesn't work since the unmodified bf2 (before the patches)

If you want to be able to unlock weapons in sp I suggest either using the method above or by reinstalling bf2 and not the patches and using that changing 0's to 1's mod.

Comment

Re: How does one Modify Weapon Kits and where is the new function to unlock all weapons?

Excellent thank you sir now however problem two still eludes resolution how do I go about altering the contents of each kit?

Comment

Working...
      X