help: wepon scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help: wepon scale

Ok i have a weapon for my star wars mod the imperial knife. I do this is GMAX. I do everything export it and junk
    Then when i put it in editor it is HUGE. No Problem. I go to GMAX and scale it WAY down and re export it. I re load the editor and when i reload the knife it is the same size. What gives?

Re: help: wepon scale

Doesn't look like you're gonna get much help here tonight...

Take a look at the editor forums http://bfeditor.gotfrag.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=15
    That's their support section on GMAX.

There's also some tutorials lurking somewhere either there or on the GMAX website. They might help you find out what is causing your scaling problems.

If you can't find the answer there, post back here and maybe someone with GMAX knowledge will be here

Comment

Reset the scale transform for the object so it reads 100%

Either that or go into sub-object mode and scale down the verticies.

You could also create a simple box object that has no scale and has it's position set to 0,0,0 (the origin). Then attach your knife to the box object, and delete the original box object. You will be left with your knife geometry in a shapenode that has a identity matrix for a transform (all values set to normal, aka "zeroed out").

Comment

rexman thanks for the help but didn't work

Comment

Sounds cool. Ok. Hmmmm if Rexman doesnt work, then u didnt do somthing right. Check ur files.

Comment

Working...
          X