Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of u skippin work/scchool 4 the patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of u skippin work/scchool 4 the patch?

IM NOT!! myy school get out at 1 pm so by the time those servers get up n runnin i will be home..he he he

Re: Any of u skippin work/scchool 4 the patch?

No, school comes before games.

Comment

I have considered it, for I want this patch so very, very much... I'll be refreshing the www.battlefield2.com web site all info tech class.

Hopefully it will be like when they released the demo, came out basicly as soon as I got home from school, it was so awsome, and it was on a friday too, so it kicked major ass, played it all weekend :rock:.

Comment

Wow......

Comment

Thats so sad, if you skip work or school forr a patch you need to comit suicide.

Comment

Thought hard of skipping work today, but it may not even come out today, so I guess Ill go to work.

Comment

I understand where he's coming from. This is a throw back to the old days of DC when a patch was released every month. If you didn't get it right when it was released, it would take quite some time to get it. I had one screen hitting refresh and another ready to click the link for the download. It was an exact science. LOL
              Then there was the HL2 release. I came home at lunch and started the download so it would be ready after work. I'm not sure I will do the same thing for this patch though. There's no point on downloading an installing it before all the servers are updated first.

Comment

ofcourse its not coming out on a sunday...

Comment

You guys are such losers. Why the hell would you skip work or school for a patch??!?!?!?!?!?!??? Its a patch, and it will be there when ever you want to download it. Geez.

Comment

I don't go to school!! woot! woot! and even if I did my ex school is right behind my house I would just jump the wall after I check in.

Comment

BF2 isnt that good

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                        I don't go to school!! woot! woot! and even if I did my ex school is right behind my house I would just jump the wall after I check in.
                        I envy you...

Comment

I have the day off of work tomorrow (I never work on mondays)

Comment

lol nerds skipping school and calling off work for a game.

luckily I am taking this semseter off so I don't ahve to do either

Comment

I live 2 mins away i could come home at lunch and play it but i want to be out with mates and creatures called 'girls'

Comment

Working...
                              X