How to get Battle Recorder working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Battle Recorder working.

Problem is that Internode servers require the players to have internode as their ISP.

GameArena has servers, but nobody is in them servers to start with, and it wont start recording until the match has started.

Gamespace is the same as it only has 3 servers and non of them ever have players.

Thankyou for your help.

Re: How to get Battle Recorder working.

Originally posted by Natace
    How on earth can i make a video if when i go to download the recorded match, it comes up with an error saying i cant download it.

As far as my guess goes, the only way to record is if the server allows u to record and i play on internode servers, which i also believe have little green monitors at the server screen, meaning you can record battles, am i correct?
    Because i cannot download a battle and record it .
    You have to be a member of Internode to get access to download the br files. Are you an Aussie? If so try a GameArena server, there are 4 with br use the filter to find which ones I know GA #17 works thats what I used to make my Knifing Rampage vid.

Comment

Re: How to get Battle Recorder working.

Does that mean something in English for those nerds among us (like me) who don't speak Greek ?

Comment

Working...
      X