This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.03 Commander Artillery= No TK?

From what I have read on the EA site regarding the new changes in 1.03, it says that in the new patch, commander scoring will not be affected by tks from artillery.

Directly from the site
    Commander scoring - No more TKs from Artillery!

So what does this mean? It means that commanders will be able to fire artillery blindlessly into hotspots without care of friendlies in the area anymore. This will also mean that they will be able to increase their scores by a lot because if they are not able to tk... then they will not have the -10 teamwork score that we see most commanders have. What do you think about this change?

Re: 1.03 Commander Artillery= No TK?

Well you can blame this change on the stupid people who run in to arty drops

I personally dont care about the change you still get the warning before it drops so you can get out of the drop zone.

The only peeps this will really annoy are the idiots who were running in to arTy drops anyway as they wont be able to PUNISH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

It sounds kind of unrealistic, are the people on the team that the artillery is launched on just going to die, or they will just survive it with shellshock? I think it makes the commanders job way to easy and now anyone can play with no skill and get a decent score.

Comment

Well, I don't think that this will affect much except some nerds that live in their mom's basement will drop Artillry on there team for ****s, and giggles. Thats my 2 cents

Comment

Maybe it will be a good way to prod people out of an area.
          Don't forget all the spec ops getting points for blowing up artillery.

Comment

I do occassionally run into arty drops accidentally, but I realize that I should be the one to blame, so I almost never punish.

I only punish if he put it on top of me while I was in the position when I'm, say, capping a flag. That REALLY ****es me off.

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
              Well you can blame this change on the stupid people who run in to arty drops

I personally dont care about the change you still get the warning before it drops so you can get out of the drop zone.

The only peeps this will really annoy are the idiots who were running in to arTy drops anyway as they wont be able to PUNISH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
              I agree also in my view it would only be fair for commanders too get arty tks if they also got arty kill points the same as you get if you shoot someone.

Comment

Originally posted by regal7788
                From what I have read on the EA site regarding the new changes in 1.03, it says that in the new patch, commander scoring will not be affected by tks from artillery.

Directly from the site
                Commander scoring - No more TKs from Artillery!

So what does this mean? It means that commanders will be able to fire artillery blindlessly into hotspots without care of friendlies in the area anymore. This will also mean that they will be able to increase their scores by a lot because if they are not able to tk... then they will not have the -10 teamwork score that we see most commanders have. What do you think about this change?

Um... http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33115

Yeah.

Comment

Hmm...interesting:

Comment

This is EXBELLENT news, no i can tk my own team and not get punished! Halelugh the BF2 god like me!

Comment

continue here http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33115

Comment

Working...
                      X