EA & Vip's Testing Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA & Vip's Testing Patch

Looks like EA and some trusted server providers along with some BF2RS Admins are testing out the new map a long with the other features of the new patch. They aren't testing the new map now but they were earlier.

Notice the Wolf tags for wolf gaming severs. Also the test in front of peoples names for the new clan tag feature. Also the BF2RS for BF2 ranked server admin.

159.153.234.181:16567 EA East Coast Test1

Re: EA & Vip's Testing Patch

Neet, but when do we get it... I heard the 2nd or the 3rd.

Comment

Current rumor is this monday, the 3rd.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by scottyk87
        Looks like EA and some trusted server providers along with some BF2RS Admins are testing out the new map a long with the other features of the new patch. They aren't testing the new map now but they were earlier.

Notice the Wolf tags for wolf gaming severs. Also the test in front of peoples names for the new clan tag feature. Also the BF2RS for BF2 ranked server admin.

On a separate note, I love that Windows theme(I have it too on my other computer)

I bet it's going to be released Monday. Or Friday.

Comment

Media Center Style Royale Theme. Yeah I like it.

Comment

Woot! I see you got a screen shot of us playing the new BETA. LOL nice snooping scottyk87!

Comment

THE new map how could it be THE new map if its USMC vs. MEC????? Wake 2007 is PLA vs. USMC or is there another map coming soon??? (dont flame me, ask from what source or any negative comment im just concluding something)

Comment

Originally posted by dark-eye
                THE new map how could it be THE new map if its USMC vs. MEC????? Wake 2007 is PLA vs. USMC or is there another map coming soon??? (dont flame me, ask from what source or any negative comment im just concluding something)

Here man this might help without me getting in any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by True2Kill
                  Here man this might help without me getting in any trouble.

http://www.bf2.se/page.php?id=288&PH...f84e346cba0558
                  i already knew that, but my point is: he says the map is tested and is new BUT as you can see the teams are USMC vs. MEC SOOO it is not wake 2007 because the factions playing there are USMC vs. PLA. get the deal?? please dont feel offended

Comment

Originally posted by dark-eye
                    i already knew that, but my point is: he says the map is tested and is new BUT as you can see the teams are USMC vs. MEC SOOO it is not wake 2007 because the factions playing there are USMC vs. PLA. get the deal?? please dont feel offended
                    Ok I mis understood you I thought you were asking about the new map. Ok look at his pic....It is Zatar Wetlands....It says in his pic......he just wrote the wrong thing for his image.

Comment

just wondering, but, when they test do they switch settings? like low, low/medium, medium, medium/high, high?

Comment

They aren't testing the new map now but they were earlier.
                        Read more carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                          just wondering, but, when they test do they switch settings? like low, low/medium, medium, medium/high, high?
                          The video settings are up to what your computer can handle, it is located in your profile. So you can play in whatever setting you set. Servers do not control video settings, if it did then people with lower end machines would not be able to play all the time.

Comment

Noo, i'm saying when they test new patches, do they test the game on different graphics settings?

Comment

Noo, i'm saying when they test new patches, do they test the game on different graphics settings?
                              Well if they made it for one setting, nobody would be able to play it. In other words, they have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X