Snipers ARE good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snipers ARE good

ok well i'v been reading forums that bad mouth snipers. as a sniper i would just like to say a few things about all ppl who play as a sniper. have you ever seen a car defendinga base holding off your troops or base raping? snipers are always good to help from take out prime targets. also some ppl think snipers can change the course of a battle, well i say sniping is an art, there is no one way to snipe. An example of this would be that i am a assualt sniper. i got up with ppl and take out enemys and cap points. as you can see in this pic that im very good as a sniper and can help a team out alot.

Re: Snipers ARE good

ya, I know exactly what your talking about, with my 50cal I can come in first in many servers, Alot of people think that snipers dont get alot of action and they are completely useless but that is just because firstly people NEED to aim for the head always and secondly dont just camp on a roof top all day.

Comment

guess ||ASS|| variable didnt brainwash you guys

Comment

They desperately need to make an American autosniper, like the M21, that would be liek, phat. And it's too hard to tell if you've hit someone with the sniper because they continue running. Gay, blood should spray up or something, EA, make a move.

Comment

Ever heard about the hit detector?....

Comment

i totally agree with u...for snipers..it is nearly impossible to take out moving targets cuz u ahve to lead the shot but by how much? idk..and u have to predict when thye will stop running
            or if they will srpting then run then prone..u cant read minds..but sniping is good for taking out ppl capping flags or hiding in the stinger missles

Comment

Working...
            X