• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map Released Stunts6

DOWNLOAD HERE

OR

This is a new map STUNTS6

--2 downhill style courses starting high up and ending hopefully at the next base, one of the downhill courses has twist at the end you can choose one of two ramps at the end, you will need jet power to make the ramp over water or some C4, the other ramp is just a smash and flip ramp, or just turn left and you at another base which has the starting line for the jetboat race
    --1 flat race track, very smooth, the width size is about 3 to 5 jeeps across, track goes around half water & the rest trees etc
    --1 water track around the edge of the map, ther are cones placed above the water in areas around the water track also at start point(cones)
    --lots of transport like jets jeeps helis tanks etc
    --space to practise your tricks etc and film

THERE ARE SOME PICS ON FILEFRONT
    if you have any tips or things u want in future maps pls reply

Re: New Map Released Stunts6

cool.. at last a decent stuntmap... only thing is that i don't really see what the course is?

Comment

which course are you refering to as their are many courses on this map

im glad u like it

i will have a new one out by the end on the week called Kaos, pure messing around, this will be a smaller map.

Comment

I tried this map, it lagged in parts and I had no idea where I was going (its not properly laid out really...) and also there seems to be some objects placed in random places (such as a boat placed on a hill)

I couldnt really see a 'downhill' course, I was expecting a really really high start and the finish is the lowest you can get... but the highest place on the map is only about 20m about the ground.

The only track I could find was the one which was clearly on the minimap and used roads, although the whole thing is flat, I wouldve expected some ramps or some other variations to make it more fun.

Overall I must say that im not really impressed with this map, but thats just me, I hope others like the map

Comment

sorry about that m8, i made the race track smooth in this one, as i wanted a smoother track as my last map had hills in it, and some you would loss you way

this is stunts messing map its not meant to make any sense, but to clown around in, so objects are place in some very odd places, as you point out theres few boats on land and hill too, you can acces these in stunt mods eg the jetpower

i do thank you for you comments and will take them on board

i would like feed back in areas about what they what in a stunt map i would be happy to make it

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Karate hand
            this is stunts messing map its not meant to make any sense, but to clown around in, so objects are place in some very odd places, as you point out theres few boats on land and hill too, you can acces these in stunt mods eg the jetpower

I didnt mean anything like that, its just the places where you can do stunts and such are really hard to find. On a non modded bf2 I could hardly find any stunts really, well I found the concrete things stickout out of the hill but going over them doesnt work properly.... I guess for most of the stunts you need one of the mods you mentioned.

Comment

yep...cool.

Comment

this map works works sweet in the new update 1.03

there was two small laggy bits i was told, however i have tested this and it run sweet i tested it in fraps to check the fps it was in high 30's to 40's -50 plus, at one of the bases it got as low as 22 the only one i found (as this base has about 20 jeeps and 6 helis etc)

i have 2 new maps im testing at the moment they are both small maps, im just working on some new ramps and making for use if u dont have any of the stunt mods etc, these maps are called KAOS and CRASH N BURN, if all goes when i will test these with a couple off my mates friday nite, and if a ok upload some time saturday

Comment

Working...
                X