[RELEASE] El Alamein XXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] El Alamein XXL

Many people have said that my El Alamein map is to small,that is why i made an XXL version!
    Here you can download it: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/fi...mein_XXL;48003

Special thx to AlphaMRE for testing

Re: [RELEASE] El Alamein XXL

Nice one, mirrored - http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/..._file_id=58391

Comment

Looking forward to trying this out.

Gave the other release a go yesterday and it was excellent....except being too small

This kind of map is what were needing for bf2.

Comment

Yeah i don't like the positioning of control points in bf2. I mean you can spawn rape enemy control point from your own base.

Comment

i too will check this one out i like your other map

Comment

Thank you Mr. Burns[GER]
            Die kleines mappes sind unsere ungluck!

Comment

Originally posted by Zotchman
              Die kleines mappes sind unsere ungluck!
              lol :laugh:
              As i said in our forums, nice map

Comment

This is a really good map except there are too many airplanes. On one team there may be 5-6 in the air at one time and it really ruins the map because it takes the tank battles away. I think there should only be two aircraft per team, but other than that this is a very good map.

Comment

Well for people who hate ground its a very good map. I rather perfer getting off the ground no tanks no infantry heck no land would be nice.

Comment

It's great with two planes because then those are always dog fighting but with five or six there is no chance for any tanks because as soon as you get in one you are dead.

Comment

Yeah. I know having alot of planes gets rid of tanks but thats a good thing. Id rather see a level that people were forced to spawn in PLanes and never touch the ground than bomb tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. King Cockery
                        Yeah i don't like the positioning of control points in bf2. I mean you can spawn rape enemy control point from your own base.
                        Yea I noticed that too with the other version. A Helicopter could fly just 100m towards the enemy main base and fire tv guides and rape everything. Hopefully this version is much bigger..I'll check it out!

Comment

What happened a lot in DC with El Al was most times aircraft would be too busy dogfighting and bombers would have to watch what they were doing to not get shot down by a fighter.

If the AA in the patch is improved, you may see a lack of jet jockeys.

Only time I found aircraft a bother is when they are raping the uncapturable base.

REckon the uncapturable bases in any map, must have at least 2 AA sites and a mobile AA to combat this, and tow's on every entrance to combat armour rolling in.

When El Al is busy, you tank guys will have your fun!

Though saying this, Days 1 through 3 varients would be good, ie day1 all vehicles, 2 tanks and helis, 3 just armour.

Comment

tonight i think about it to make day2 and 3.
                            i ask in a few servers, they said its a good idea.

should i make a poll, maybe the community dont want day 2 or 3?

Comment

Just make them, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X