unlocked m25, but CAN'T USE it :((

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocked m25, but CAN'T USE it :((

as above , ive reached lance corporal, unlocked my first weapon that is m25 sniper .. but i cant use it..im still using the m24 ..what happen??
    anyone having this prob before:hmm:

thnxs

Re: unlocked m25, but CAN'T USE it (

First off its the m95 Im assuming that you already got the screen where you scroll though the weapons and choose the unlock. When you go into a multiplayer game (doesnt work on singleplayer) and choose your kit on the spawn screen, look at the upper-right corner of the kit you select. and look for the two arrows. Click those arrows and it will swap the standard kit for the unlock. If you already did all this than I'm at a loss.The only thing that I can say is to wait a day or two and see if the account servers are back-logged and take some time to register that you opened it.

Comment

If you get the chance, don't choose it. It sucks balls and the M24 owns it horribly.

Comment

they're both bout the same... just m95 always loses to the m24 when shooting far away... but it sure beats the mec or chin. rifles

Comment

OK- first of all the m95 owns the m24- all the time, good at long range, short range, and it can go through glass. i dont get why people think that the gun sucks, it OWNs.

Comment

Originally posted by AFEDSLAYER
            OK- first of all the m95 owns the m24- all the time, good at long range, short range, and it can go through glass. i dont get why people think that the gun sucks, it OWNs.
            true that .. but i bet i would own you with m95

Comment

well hell, no wonder! the m25 doesnt excist!

Comment

Working...
              X