Freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing

This is a problem that i have delt with since pretty much the release of the game but now i am getting sick of it. Whenever i am playing on a server the game will just freeze up, whether its when i am running,shooting or whatever it will just freeze up. Some times when i am lucky i can play a full 3 rounds with out it happening and sometimes it happens in the first 3 min of playing.

I am not sure what i would need to do to fix this problem. My specs are as follows:

Pentium 4 3GHZ
    Kingston 512MB Ram
    Radeon 9600Se 128MB

Not sure if you need anythign else but if you do just say so.

Re: Freezing

ram issue either buy some more or find how to tweak it!

I had freezing with 1gb, upgraded to 2gb fixed it!

Comment

It is bam memory optimisation by the game and the amount of RAM you have is causing it.
      I would even get this sometimes on my old 1GB system after a few hours of play.
      Since I upgraded to 2GB it has gone away, but having 2GB of RAM should not be necessary to solve a bad programming error such as this.

Comment

Yep. Definitivelly a ram problem.

U can try to stop background applications, mem optimization (use this: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ghlight=tuneup)
        Finally, more ram is a must and new video card would help.

Greets.

Comment

Thanks guys Guess I might just have to upgarde sooner then i thought. I am planning on upgrading to:
          1.5 GB RAM
          6800 GT 256 MB

Thats what I should be getting for christmas.

Comment

Working...
          X