Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts on the M95

OK, I feel I have finally figured it out, so here goes:

There is bullet travel time, it takes practice but once you have a feel for it you can hit a running target everytime.

There is a slight bullet drop. It just isn't much, until you start getting WAYY out there. I'd guess, under 300m just aim right at their middle and do the next part.

You will be most accurate after: being scoped and stationary for 2 seconds. Ideally, you won't have moved the scope for a second. If you meet this, you'll hit your target 80% of the time. This does include stance changes. When popping up, I hold my fire while aiming at them for a second. Howver, standing is about 40% accuracy at best.

I'm having a great time as a sniper now. For me, the M95 is just as accurate as the M24. Today I went about 4:1 with the M95. If I ever get a better harddrive, I'll be sure to make some vids.

Re: Facts on the M95

i dont think theres bullett travel other than that created by lag prediction. Therefore its best to trail ahead of a target moving but better to wait for the enemy to stop, wait a couple of seconds then shoot.

Comment

I know i use the M95 aswell and if you know how to use it you will hit the target almost evertime i get headshots 80% of the time

Comment

Id like to have the M95 but i cant stay in one place and wait on somebody to walk into my sight

Comment

Yeah thats my problem i dont move when iam a sniper i sit and wait wait wait pick off a few people sneakin around but i guess thats why i have so many hours logged in lol 52 hours as sniper lol

Comment

Uhm, if you're sitting around and not shooting a lot, you're not a very good sniper. With practice you're good to about 350m or so. The Gulf of Oman is my favorite, because on certain high points near the big crane, you can hit anyone nearly anywhere on the map. I'm reliably tagging guys at the shoreline bases and the base on the right side of the map with the swimming pool. Hell, I can even tap guys at the uncappable enemy base if I concentrate enough.

Comment

Latency causes the amount you have to lead to vary, but there is always a minimum you have to lead to hit them. Just another tip, hold fire after your shot so you can see where they're landing. You'll also see the hitbox if you nailed him.

Comment

the trick to the m95 is wait about half a second on ur target before shooting. You can just be scanning the place as see a guy and shoot him. You wither have to keep the crosshare on him for bout half a second if hese not moving and if hese moving just put your crosshares where u think he will be and let him run into ur bllet

Comment

Working...
                X