Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anti Air Vehicles

Originally posted by Sniperdoc
    You know... I'm gonna go on a rant here... just warning you.

I find it pathetic that the Tunguska AA Vehicle is sooooooo poor at damaging helos?!?! That thing would tear appart a HIND-D!!!! It could take a Blackhawk down in less then 5 seconds if you're hitting it properly. And the other vehicles... 30mm cannons... come the F on!!!!!! They'd STILL take down any of the helos in no time... I hope the patch fixes that shortcoming. Any AA vehicle should take down Aircraft in general in no time... that's why you have tanks... to take out the AA vehicles.

Shoot on Kabar Dam I own BH and Attack Helo's on a regular. You just got too do it right.

Comment

will the klingons be in the next patch?

Comment

Originally posted by REIGN
        Shoot on Kabar Dam I own BH and Attack Helo's on a regular. You just got too do it right.
        of course the jets have absolutely nothing to do w/ it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
          Supposedly all the AA has been improved in the patch, although has it improved enough to take down good jet pilots...?
          Most likly as the missles only really miss good jet pilots by a few meters, the problem people have is about 100 missiles miss them by a few meters. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
            Supposedly all the AA has been improved in the patch, although has it improved enough to take down good jet pilots...?
            I sure hope that isn't the case. Of course it's good they improved AA, but to what extent? You can evade missiles in real life too, why not in game.

One thing about these improvements are that people don't give good pilots any credit for their skills. There are pilots that have many years of experience in other games and in Battlefield -series too. If a random AA-guy gets a good pilot always down, now how fair is that?

We'll have to wait and see what happens...

Comment

I dont care that AA vehilces suck, less chance of me being shot down.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens in the patch, not long now

Comment

Yup, well the rumoured date is Monday right? Yet stuff is usally on a Friday, so could be next Friday or Friday after..

Comment

Working...
                  X