To the people using the BH all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the people using the BH all the time

Please carry on obsessively filling it full and flying around the map trying to get lots of points.

No, really. I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

Anyone else love it when the opposing team does this? My team just cap the flags straight after they take them, so we don't lose points and only lose flags for a moment. And I jump in an APC and cheerfully get a big pile of kills shooting them down when the come to my flag.

Just played Songhua (sp?) Stalemate where the US team were using BH over and over. I'd hide around a building in an APC, then charge out and blow them away with missile + cannon fire. Even if I didn't shoot down the chopper (I often didn't) I'd get massive kills and they'd fly off with their tails between their legs..:laugh:

I don't know, maybe they weren't very good BH campers. But I'll sure miss them if people stop doing it in the next patch...free kills and easy tickets for the team.

(amazing, a post about blackwhoring and no whining! )

Re: To the people using the BH all the time

It's going to be even easier to kill a seahawk after the patch, since the repair rate of crew engineers will be reduced.

Comment

Mashtur's the only map that makes me hate the blackhawk. Otherwise it's just fun to shoot down.

Comment

All you have to do is strategically park a Vodnik or T90, then sit and wait for the prey.

Comment

Tanks kill blackhawks. If you have someone manning the fifty you'll down them real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
            It's going to be even easier to kill a seahawk after the patch, since the repair rate of crew engineers will be reduced.
            It's not a seahawk, but yes, it will be easier after the patch, which is a good thing.

Comment

usually it is because Sea Hawks are used off carriers by the USMC i believe

Comment

Oh, it's a Seahawk baby.

Comment

It's all down to "team work" :wall: :wall:
                  No teamwork = you get owned :cry:
                  Lots of team work = you get to own :yay:

Comment

Comment

Now, THIS is what I wanna use. Carries 53 troops including 5 crew members.

Comment

Originally posted by HellzxFluffyBunny
                        Now, THIS is what I wanna use. Carries 53 troops including 5 crew members.

Yeah, I want you to have this as I ram you with my MiG getting 106 points for those 53 kills.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                          amazing, a post about blackwhoring and no whining!
                          I don't understand all these whiners anyways.
                          If you see a BH, get on virtually any stationary/vehicle gun and shoot!
                          It really is so easy to shoot out all the people in the back. You can use AT rockets or grenade launchers too. Just one of either placed correctly into the back can take out everyone except the pilot.

In fact if it's not being repaired quickly, you can take out a BH with the back gun on the buggy without the gun even overheating.
                          You don't even have to be close. If you know which path the BH is taking but can't see it, you can still shoot the hell out of it and bring it down.

NoB33r4u = Professional BH Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by NoB33r4u
                            It really is so easy to shoot out all the people in the back. You can use AT rockets or grenade launchers too. Just one of either placed correctly into the back can take out everyone except the pilot.

In fact if it's not being repaired quickly, you can take out a BH with the back gun on the buggy without the gun even overheating.
                            You don't even have to be close. If you know which path the BH is taking but can't see it, you can still shoot the hell out of it and bring it down.

I agree with that totally there are so simple to take down

Comment

Originally posted by NoB33r4u

Ok you shoot it down and 2 minutes later its back and this time you don't have a good position and you get owned. Then you spawn as AT, get a hit on it, it goes down and 2 minutes later its back. Not to forget the enemy infantry thats shooting at you while you direct your attention to the BH. Its just annoying. Its fun when its on your side and sucks when its your enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X