Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing something wrong?

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums and would like to say I think the totalbf2.com website is quality

My problem im having is with the battlerecorder,
    I join a server with battlerecorder enabled, when the round ends i leave and check the community options and theres nothing there

Please help as im trying to make my own video.

Thanks for the help in advance

Re: Am I doing something wrong?

I used ASE to check working and enabled BR servers. Tried one (EA DE 47) and both files where available and I downloaded.

You can create a local game and record demo's. The command for the console (I think) is demo.recorddemo [name_of_output_file].

Comment

Thanks for the help spuddy, preciate it

When the demo is recorded where will the file be? and what do i use to open it?

Comment

When connecting to a remote game, when you down the demo's you should find them in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

For local games, I think they're somewhere in the BF2 directory in Program Files and you need to move them in the above (My Documents) folder.

For playback, you'll find them on the Community tab in-game on the right hand side from where you choose to download them. Just double click and it should auto-playback.

Comment

Thread moved to Client Support forum.

Comment

Working...
          X