Lag Spikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag Spikes

hello there, i think ive seeing a solution for this problem before but im not sure
    but anyway
    i got wireless dsl and like i paly its good ping around 40-60 and i get LAG spikes like THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH UR CONNECTION thing every 2 mins and its soo annoying i cant fly i cant do anything, that problem lasts for bout 5-15 sec and yes, i check im not downloading nothing and b4 wireless it was fine so PLEASE HELP

Re: Lag Spikes

Thread moved to Client Support forum.

Comment

This has been addressed and unfortunately I can't remember the solution. Do a search for wireless here and I believe you'll find it. I know BF2 users that have wireless connection have always had issues with this game. Is there anyway you can using your gaming rig on a wired connection? I'm sorry I can't be of more help. If I get time I'll look around some more.

Comment

I don't think you will ever have success trying to play BF2 online wirelessly. There is simply too much inherent latency associated with the wireless connection.

Comment

U should review the Wireless Router configurations, read carefully all that have to do with "Rate control", "Encryption" (complex ones takes long to preemble), "Time outs"s and many other related with timmings...

Comment

Actually i am running wireless comcast connection, and have a very little amount, to no lag problems.

Comment

Working...
            X