More Infantry Maps and Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Infantry Maps and Views

Hi guys this is my first post(noob)hehe allthough i am old school from DC 1942
    the original RAMBO .yes its true i luv to attack by myself (no one can keep up)hehe but the increase of chopper whorez,jets and now artillery the poor infantry cops it from all directions(should get more points).What i am saying is there should be more infantry maps(maybe thats were special forces comes in?)because karkland is were i can get sum back(still choppas tho:hmm: )nothing against them but my mate is a chop whore beating me by score but not by skill or kills grrrr just flying round getting points chopper farming.This leads me to say those guys with more than 50000 points have been exploiting to get them,i may be wrong on a few example`s
    but cmon guys how u getting those points 1000 a game?there should be 1 on 1 tournaments to see who best at infantry(garella) warefare i am lucky to get 100 points a game 50 average ,always rank 1-5 place in a match.anyway this is the best forums on BF2 guys congrats well done!been watching for a while got help with 1280x1024 (best tweak ive done)thanks for helping others guys out flank em guys!!

Re: More Infantry Maps and Views

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
    Hi guys this is my first post(noob)hehe allthough i am old school from DC 1942
    the original RAMBO .yes its true i luv to attack by myself (no one can keep up)hehe but the increase of chopper whorez,jets and now artillery the poor infantry cops it from all directions(should get more points).What i am saying is there should be more infantry maps(maybe thats were special forces comes in?)because karkland is were i can get sum back(still choppas tho:hmm: )nothing against them but my mate is a chop whore beating me by score but not by skill or kills grrrr just flying round getting points chopper farming.This leads me to say those guys with more than 50000 points have been exploiting to get them,i may be wrong on a few example`s
    but cmon guys how u getting those points 1000 a game?there should be 1 on 1 tournaments to see who best at infantry(garella) warefare i am lucky to get 100 points a game 50 average ,always rank 1-5 place in a match.anyway this is the best forums on BF2 guys congrats well done!been watching for a while got help with 1280x1024 (best tweak ive done)thanks for helping others guys out flank em guys!!
    Karkand and "Choppas"? Nope dun think so...

I think there should be 1v1's as well. I'm so used to AoE (Age of Empires) where we actually talked to other. Here it's like your playing bot's. YaWn! 1v1's were so normal untill I came to BF2.

Bring it! 1v1 any of you!

Comment

my mistake i was thinking of the other map sharky peninsula

Comment

Yes they do need to make it more infantry based and i am hopein BF2 SF will help guys like me and you

Comment

Working...
        X