Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Not recognizing Rank up?

Hey guys,

Sorry if there is already I thread about this. I just made Corporal (got the in game message) and my points total is 10502. However, it is not taking me to the gun unlock screen. What is wrong?

Re: EA Not recognizing Rank up?

Get promoted in the game. Then log off and log back in. I got my promotion (in game) at 10600.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Comment

It takes about a hour after you get promoted in game or loging back in and out sometimes does the trick.

Comment

The delay in getting that particular rank has long been noted.
        As stated by FM_Echo_One and 2(x)ist, play for a bit until you are past 10600 and wait an hour, then log out and log back in , then you should be greeted with the promotion screen in BFHQ which then forwards you to a gun unlock menu.

There is also a stick thread in this forum documenting problems with rank increases.

Comment

yeah i did a thread just like this when i went up too corperal thenb i logged in too bfhq a hour later and it was there along wqith my unlock of choice

Comment

Once you get the message, you got it - you just have to log out, then log back in to be able to choose your unlock.

Comment

I admit I am a noob. I just started playing a few days ago. But now i have receive enough points to rank up to Pvt 1st class, but it still says that i am just a private. is there something i am missing. Do i have to get awards or something. I've tried the logout login thing, and still nothing. Thanks for the help.

Comment

You started on a long Christmas weekend with 100's of others.

Be more patient and all will transpire as it should. You will get your rank and your money and most of the hot women. Just give it a day and keep having fun in the game.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by lax07goalie
                  I admit I am a noob. I just started playing a few days ago. But now i have receive enough points to rank up to Pvt 1st class, but it still says that i am just a private. is there something i am missing. Do i have to get awards or something. I've tried the logout login thing, and still nothing. Thanks for the help.
                  try here, http://www.totalbf2.com/page.php?do=ranks

Comment

its threads like these that pop up multiple times a day that make me want to leave TBF2

Comment

I always thought of them as guaranteed employment

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
                        I always thought of them as guaranteed employment
                        + Attitude

Comment

Working...
                        X