Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bug -> Non-recognition of rank (rank change from server to server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bug -> Non-recognition of rank (rank change from server to server)

I'm currently a lance corporal, and on certain servers, my rank will show up as a private. If i play as spec ops and get the 10 kills, i'll get a notification saying i got my badge. Weird thing is the points count towards my lance corporal score. I guess in the end it doesn't matter since my stats count, but i'm starting to wonder whether that'll have an impact on getting other badges. anyone else get this bug before? Also, my unlock does not appear in these servers since it thinks i'm a private. On other servers, i will have the unlock available to me. Weird.

Re: New Bug -> Non-recognition of rank (rank change from server to server)

No badge needs a certain rank. So it doesn't really matter for that. It does though if you want to be commander

Comment

This is happening to me, I played last night, Got the promotion to Lance Corporal. Thought sweet, I get to try out one of these unlocks.

Nooooooooooooooooooo. In BFHQ it still hasn't recognised it 24 hours later. But if I join a server, and get a kill, all of a sudden it promotes me again.

Anyone know why this may be, and if there's some sort of solution (Im assuming there isn't since it would all be server side)

Comment

I think it happens because the server is unable to contact the official stats server for your account details, thus falling back to initial starter settings.

However, even if the server doesn't get your account info and correct stats, your statistics shouldn't go lost after a gaming session.

Comment

Working...
        X