No announcement yet.

Black Hawk C4 Ownage (*SCRN INSIDE*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Hawk C4 Ownage (*SCRN INSIDE*)

I guess its not classed as stat padding, but its not a legit way of scoring

Comment

How did Chief5B (your team) get so many points?!

Comment

cluster bombs

Comment

Originally posted by Omerta
          There is no way that was on a ranked server.Unless it was before the patch that limited the ticket count.
          Nope, it's ranked and I'm pretty sure I've been in that server. Just play a 64 player map with about half the slots or less in the server. Gives ya the tickets for 64 people, but only however many people the server has slots.

Too bad I wasn't in the screeny, went in that server last night and racked up over 120 points....in the T-90. :laugh: So fun to go to servers like that and hunt the Blackhawks, people actually get mad at you for not letting them get points. They really get mad when the helicopter bases get taken.

Comment

Yea i got mad because thats all they did all the time and i just couldnt take it i cant wait till 1.03

Comment

Originally posted by SoriaX13X
              Yea i got mad because thats all they did all the time and i just couldnt take it i cant wait till 1.03

One should mention these Blackhawk Whores..mainly NASTIE_BUTTLER and NEXXAR Tk to get position on the chopper..mainly the pilot.Their tactic are viewed by many as Tkin stat padding BH noobs.The funny thing about it is..they bragg about it....

Comment

Paddage.

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7

I think EA should do the same thing they did for the Pistol/Knife issue tbh...

but thats just my opinion

SO FLAME ME
                  someone educate me...what's the pistol/knife issue?

Comment

All they do is drop C4 out the back, just get in a jeep or a tank. Hide in city and stalk them. It's a heck of a lot of fun and you get lots of points from shootin'em. Just never stay in their flight path and they can't hurt you.

Comment

Stop whining you p@ssy's. The game was built for them to utilize the helicopters within the confines of the games rules and they are doing it - it's not padding or cheating in any fashion. The opposing team could make a concerted effort to shoot down the chopper if enough AT guys spawn - even an engineer can't keep up. I'm so sick of you no-skill kids whining about players that think outside the box or play differently than you. Go phuckin buy an xbox and leave pc gaming.

Comment

WRONG they are not playing with skills!! they jusy whore a BH and get points the wrong way in most peoples eyes. BH are not meant for someone to get it with friends leave and trow c4 out the back. BH are ment to tranfor soldier to a destination and then go back to a different place and get more soldier and get them out of a bad battle and get them near a medic. stuff like that. And please dont talk about BH whoring like its real COOL, and saying you dont like it then go to XBOX!!! please ive been gaMING fps WAY LONGER THAN YOU. why am i saying this to you youre probaly a noob.

Comment

WRONG they are not playing with skills!! they jusy whore a BH and get points the wrong way in most peoples eyes. BH are not meant for someone to get it with friends leave and trow c4 out the back. BH are ment to tranfor soldier to a destination and then go back to a different place and get more soldier and get them out of a bad battle and get them near a medic. stuff like that. And please dont talk about BH whoring like its real COOL, and saying you dont like it then go to XBOX!!! please ive been gaMING fps WAY LONGER THAN YOU. why am i saying this to you youre probaly a noob.
                          Judging by your grammar and spelling, I'd peg you at 13 yrs old and a chronic bed wetter.

Comment

Look at that screenshot again, no one on that team got those points from c4 kills out of a chopper. Their kill count to point ratio is nowhere near where it should be, to me it looks like Nexar sat support in a chopper and the other guys were constantly depleting their ammo the entire round so the support could rack up points, they probably have a 2nd account they use for just the purpose of unloading ammo to rack up their support points. Exploitation at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Cekken
                              Look at that screenshot again, no one on that team got those points from c4 kills out of a chopper. Their kill count to point ratio is nowhere near where it should be, to me it looks like Nexar sat support in a chopper and the other guys were constantly depleting their ammo the entire round so the support could rack up points, they probably have a 2nd account they use for just the purpose of unloading ammo to rack up their support points. Exploitation at its best.
                              If what you say is true, then that would definitely constitute padding/exploiting. However, if they used the helicopter to drop C4 packs on targets then it is a legitimate way of gaining points/rank.

Comment

You get a little too worked up in my opinion. I am happy you have been "FPS GAMING" for so long, you should be proud. As far as using the blackhawk for "just transportation"; that is stupid. The BH has a very practical/tactical purpose that can be integrated into strategies. If your mind can only facilitate "TRANSPORTATION" than apparently you need to "grow" in your "Ways O'thinking". Instead of attacking a particular strategy, perhaps you could adapt and present a counter for it? Either way, no big deal; you just sound like a young guy who is learning as you go (which in no way is an insult, it's the only way wisdom is delivered).

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X