Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I learned some new tips for Sharqi Penn yesterday

1st thing. Spec Ops with g36c is my new favorite class

1. With spec ops when you have the middle construction base and the enemy has the base up the hill with the wall covering the flag. Get up the hill fast as you can and chuck all your C4's over the wall all along it (instead of just one place and you are very likely to get 3-7 kills gauranteed.

2. When the map first starts, spawn at the tv station tower and get into the cobra TV missle seat. Tell the pilot to point you towards the havoc spawn point. Fire you missle as fast as you can. Swoop down a bit to where you can see the water and follow it and you will most likely meat the shore of where the heli pad is. I did this mutliple times and got em everytime. They called me a hacker.

jsut when i got bored of this game it never seems to stop amazing me

Re: I learned some new tips for Sharqi Penn yesterday

im am definetly going to try those two things, its seems pretty cool

Comment

That's a pretty good tip for the heli!

Comment

yeah if you're jsut decent with the tv missle control it is easy to get to the heli pad no problem. when you follow along the water, you already have your altitude set, then all you have to do is control it left or right when you spot the havoc. I never tried this the other way as MEC with the havoc but the TV missle are way harder to control in the havoc and the TV missle for it aims too low for you to shoot without being airborne.

and with the C4 tip, it works best in 64 player maps. try to have some squad members cover you from behind to get the enemies that pop out from the wall.

Comment

yer done the c4 bit for a while does kill ppl a lot of ppl...also if the mec cap the middle construction site you can shoot the tank shell at the wall from the tv station...usually killing the people capping it...long shots hehehe

cant stress the usefulness of jus c4ing your flags then if they are under attack boom...the usa really do need to keep those key points

Comment

i've been playing on the 24/7 sharqi/karkand/oman server. They play each map 10 times before switching. it is very good to learn new tips when you keep playing it like that. Look for me in them: [OT]Soju

Comment

Sharqi has become one of my favorite sniping maps. But I'm not giving out my positions. (Crane and rooftops need not apply)

Comment

the 24/7 server plays maps 25 times each. The server also has a 24/7 ranked gulf of oman run by the same person (not me....yet).

As far as good tips on sharqi I have a nice sniper position. When heading out from the US main base (TV) station go out the frount gate and turn right. There will be a lader next to a large plant that grows up the building right next to the ladder. From here you can move around the roof tops and snipe the Construction building and one directly in front of you. Lay a claymore and your in buisness.

Comment

dont it with the helix, but i got the abrams and the cobra. amazing fun
                  3. get he PKM and prone in the closest staircase to the MEC bace. they will run out streight at you and not see you until too late

Comment

Working...
                  X