X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Combat?

what is this. its on the bf2 offical website

Tour of Duty Begins!
    At Battlefield 2 Combat, you can participate in a simulated war, with commanding officers, divisions, and a grand strategy map showing the progress of the war from week to week.

Re: Battlefield 2 Combat?

Who Cares?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
      Who Cares?!?!?!
      Obviously not you, and judging from many similar posts like this you have made, you don't seem to care about much else either, including the forum rules.
      Therefore, stop posting flame bait in every other thread or you will be prohibited from posting period!

Comment

any ideas people

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
          Obviously not you, and judging from many similar posts like this you have made, you don't seem to care about much else either, including the forum rules.
          Therefore, stop posting flame bait in every other thread or you will be prohibited from posting period!
          :box: :rofl: :salute: Nice!

Comment

lmao ur right all he does is down others and just dont give a crap if ya dont give a crap why bother posting it just wasted reading for my eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
              what is this. its on the bf2 offical website

Tour of Duty Begins!
              At Battlefield 2 Combat, you can participate in a simulated war, with commanding officers, divisions, and a grand strategy map showing the progress of the war from week to week.
              They had things like this for BFV and BF42 its like week long tournaments kinda...Some of them require a membership though....does that help????

I take it you didnt bother to click on the icon

here is the link http://www.bf2combat.net/

Comment

bf2combat.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bf2combat.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Turns Battlefield 2 into a sort of MMOFPS, adds some persistance to the combat, structured gameplay.

Comment

Sounds spiffy! I'm going to have to check this out!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                    They had things like this for BFV and BF42 its like week long tournaments kinda...Some of them require a membership though....does that help????

I take it you didnt bother to click on the icon

here is the link http://www.bf2combat.net/
                    i did click on it here on the school computers and i kept getting an error hence this post. im not as stupid as i sound lol

Comment

so can i still post flamebait for topics about "OMG BH WHORES" and such.

Comment

Working...
                      X