Fly JSF as helo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly JSF as helo

Anyone else here give this a try, or seen it done? I've done it a few times with mixed results. Definately harder than flying a blackhawk, but you get a much more stable platform for employing the mini gun. I believe that with practice it is very do-able.

Re: Fly JSF as helo

i tried it but if the enemy is any good at flying you are a sitting duck since your radar signature is senced with the enemy jets air to air hud..also its a good platform to hover over a enemy hangar.. but still have to deal with ERYX and TOW

Comment

Yea the JSF is too slow, has too thin a skin for ground fire to use like a helo and an attack chopper would tear it up. The only advantage is that few people would be suprised, that would not last vary long:P

Comment

Certanly it's not practical in many applications, but with the JSF you can just afterburner your ass out of there. I just se it as being able to take rear bases and open up spawn points. And there's always the pleasure in knowing the enemy's saying "Did that JSF just hover cap a base?".

Comment

i dont kno wgy but when i have hover on..my flane sways and drops in altitude and then crash..boom...good bye world

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
            i dont kno wgy but when i have hover on..my flane sways and drops in altitude and then crash..boom...good bye world
            It just takes a bit of altitude that you can afford to lose during the transision. And alot of distance to where you're planning on hovering at.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              You have o hover to a higer altitude then full throttle + Afterburner + CLIMB.... slowly you should start moving forward untill you get to full speed...

Its alo great to go to the aircraft acrrier and steal the jsf and take it back to one of your own bases and park it in the garage... it takes the enemy a while to figure out why it isnt spawning (works better at a unatainable base) then bomb the crap out of their base/ carrier.... LOL

Comment

Too bad the JSF hovers more like a real helicopter than the helicopters in the game. :laugh:

Comment

i did take a base with the chinese bomber on oilfields once, though the server was hardly full and was quite funny to do

Comment

balancing in the jsf while hovering is easy but if you lose control...plop it becomes very erratci and can be unstable...its lift is slow to incrase as well i only really hover to kill base rapers on the carriers and stuff

Comment

Back in the demo days I watched a guy cap a flag on Gulf Of Oman with a JSF lol

Comment

if im US on a carrier i like killing the base rapers with the aa cannon

Comment

So how do you work the cyclic in a JSF?

Comment

Working...
                          X