BF2 Competition Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Competition Mod

I think a few of you have heard of the mod and probably already downloaded the initial beta (http://www.bf2c.tk). Well I have been recieving a lot of feed back and it has been very well recieved by both CAL and TWL communities so now I am ready to take this to the next level.

My needs are:
    Coders (python, .tweak/.con, possibly some server and web help).
    I also would like to add a mapper or two that is willing to listen to a lot of feed back and willing to make balanced maps. We would also be open for submissions.

Info about BF2C:
    Battlefield 2 Competition Mod (BF2C) is a mod that takes out the "randomness" when in sights mode, and instead replaces it with recoil, which is a more skill based system. The mod also goes beyond just that, BF2C also increases the pace of the game by other minor tweaks to the game play, in order to make it a more competitive friendly style of game. The pace is faster and more intense rewarding not only tactics and teamwork but also skill and coordination.

What this game is not! Is a total rework of every last bit of code in the game like most other mini-mods. It is also not a realism based mod. There are many of those kinds of mini-mods available elsewhere. This is not an attempt to make Battlefield 2 into a large scale Counterstrike, Day of Defeat, or Red Orchestra. Instead, it takes the best aspects of skill based competitive games and adds it to the rich Battlefield 2 tactical gameplay.

To apply, email me (Rahabib) at balhorns@hotmail.com

Re: BF2 Competition Mod

still looking for another python coder. You dont have to be an expert but be willing to learn and have some coding experience.

Comment

ok we are still pushing along but the team still needs a python coder and a mapper.

We are making changes to the official maps as well as adding in good custom maps if you are up to it. We have other mappers on staff to help out but they have become busy lately, so we need more help on this.

Thanks.

Comment

Mapper needed.

I need someone who can work with the official maps (simply moving CP, boundaries, taking out vehicles, etc.) and if they want, add in their own custom map. Our other mappers are all busy but may assist you if needed.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X