BF2 : Special Forces goddies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 : Special Forces goddies!

Does anyone know the distributions of new goodies by class?
    It would affect my choice for next unlock.

I know the zip-line will be spec opps but what about the grappling hook, tear-gas and flash-bang?

Re: BF2 : Special Forces goddies!

My understanding was that zip line is a part of the grappling hook - and everyone got the hook. Never thought that would be by class.

My main concern is whether you have to start from scratch with rankings and if they tie into the other server.

I would hope they would tie in, and if they did not - there would be no new rankings or unlocks - all would be unlocked.

The hell if I want to start all over again...but if I have to...lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
      My understanding was that zip line is a part of the grappling hook - and everyone got the hook. Never thought that would be by class.

I seriously doubt that... You want to encourage teamplay therefore needing somebody else for either grappling or zipping.

Did anyone look into BF2: Modern Combat... it's a completly different game!

No commander it seems... and they get lasser targeting!

Comment

when is spec ops coming out again?

Comment

I belive certain classes will have the grappling hook and zip line. The stats should transfer over or no one would want to start over, stat wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Sly
            I seriously doubt that... You want to encourage teamplay therefore needing somebody else for either grappling or zipping.

Did anyone look into BF2: Modern Combat... it's a completly different game!

No commander it seems... and they get lasser targeting!
            Wow, the US sniper has the M95...the engineer has a SPAS12 AND rocket launcher...hmm we should have those kits. Might make those kits more commonly played.

Comment

Sgt Sly your Avatar pwns

Comment

I thought everyone got it because every kit is somewhat spec ops

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
                  Sgt Sly your Avatar pwns
                  lmao sure does

Comment

you all are getting pwned by EA....haha

Comment

Electronic Gaming Monthly has a cover story on Special Foces this month.
                      Did anyone read it?

Originally posted by dirk square jaw
                      when is spec ops coming out again?
                      EB games as it dates for November 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti
                        I thought everyone got it because every kit is somewhat spec ops
                        I can almost guarantee you that only one class will get zip-line (specs opps) and another will get grappling-hook. Sniper would make sense for it but in the video it doesn't seem to be a sniper who is using it.

Comment

# PAQ-1 Laser target designator:
                          A sniper paints the target with a laser beam and causes a missile to drop on the target. Any target can be painted with the target designator. An indicator on the reticule in 1st person view will tell you how much longer you will have to hold down the button until the missile hits the target. If you release the button, the timer will reset. The missile itself is powerful enough to take out a tank with a direct hit, but because of its small blast radius it will not be very effective against infantry. The laser target has a battery life so that it cannot be constantly used. The battery is much like an ammo clip for a gun. Anyone that sees the vehicle can se that it is being targeted, a small polygon line will stick out from the target indicating the direction of the sniper. It will take approximately ten seconds from when you start holding down the button until the missile strikes, actual time is TBD. The reticle will change to a X to signal that an inappropriate target has been selected (i.e. the sky)

Comment

For those wondering that was a quote for the sniper in BF2: Modern Combat

Comment

Goddies would be so cool. You could send them out to do things like part the water so you can drive your tank to the next flag or turn rocks into ammo!

Comment

Working...
                              X