How many accounts do you have??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many accounts do you have??

I have recently started a couple of new accounts after eaching corporal (I dont see myself reaching seargent). This is because of the weapon unlocks on my first account i have the spec ops gun and the DAO 12 (ant tank) unlocked. On my second account i have the PKM (support). Finally i plan to unlock the G3 or the medic gun. I was just wondering how many accounts you guys all have??

Re: How many accounts do you have??

just one.

Comment

Just the one and it has 5 of the 7 unlocks, the most recent being the G36C - How did I ever survive without it!

Comment

i got 2 one is a SGT one is a lance corp

Comment

yep i only have one too. dont see the point in creating accounts to get new weapons, it feels better when you know you have worked to get the weapon!

Comment

one, whats the point in having more? You can try all unlocks in the demo.

Comment

My next unlock is estimated at 25-01-2006, that's crap and I'm sick of it !!! Might do the same as you, have 2/3 accounts for other weapons ...

Comment

I only have one. I did make others just to test and try out certain things, like the orange text, but deleted them soon afterword.

But yeah, I'll admit, getting to Sergent is really slow. Trust me, getting to Staff Sergent is even worse. And silly me, I don't know why I don't have the G36C unlocked either. Everytime I pick it up I usually pwn with it.

Comment

I have 8 accounts.

1 account for each gun unlock and 1 mess around account that I don't care about the score.

Comment

I have two accounts, and you can see both of their names and info in my signature. The only reason I created a second one was because I joined a clan. Also, the reason my new account isn't just =NAA=SaladFork, is because EA stated in the QuakeNet interview that we will be able to prefix our name with 6 characters. If my new account was =NAA=SaladFork, chances are it wouldn't let me prefix my current name with the tag, because the name would have already been taken.

~Salad

Comment

I have 2 accounts 1 for stat servers and 1 for CAL

Comment

I have 2 accounts, my main one that i use for everday play, and one that i use just for sniping because i didnt want to waste an unlock on the M95 because its my least played kit BUT sometimes i'm just in the mood to hang back and snipe for a couple of rounds depinding on the maps. That account only has less the 2000 points though.

Comment

two, one for me and one for my brother that's it.

Comment

one account.

Comment

Just one, Im constantly trying to improve on the initial learning curve =D

Comment

Working...
                              X