Graphics Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Card

Hi all, am new as u can tell. I got BF2 but it wouldnt play on mine because i have a bloody Geforce 4 440MX :nod: lol. I ordered a Geforce 6 6600 AGP 256MB, but i heared that the lowest graphics card BF2 supports is the Geforce 6 6600 256MB PCI Express. Is there any truth in this?. Also how well will it play with a Athlon 64 2800+, 768mb memory and a 512kbps internet line. Thanks in advance!!

Luke

Re: Graphics Card

Originally posted by -=øPLuKEø=-_gb
    Hi all, am new as u can tell. I got BF2 but it wouldnt play on mine because i have a bloody Geforce 4 440MX :nod: lol. I ordered a Geforce 6 6600 AGP 256MB, but i heared that the lowest graphics card BF2 supports is the Geforce 6 6600 256MB PCI Express. Is there any truth in this?. Also how well will it play with a Athlon 64 2800+, 768mb memory and a 512kbps internet line. Thanks in advance!!

Luke
    That card will play BF2 im sure, it doesnt really matter whether its PC-I or AGP. Probably best with low settings using your setup.

Read here http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=1631

Comment

I used to play on a 9200 SE, then my friend sold me his 9700 PRO for $30 bucks and I used to play BF2 fine with the 9200 SE. Your computer will probibly pump out about mid-high settings, to get all highs, you might want to get up to that gig of RAM...

Comment

Well i have ordered my 6600 this afternoon, so should be here in the next few days . Been reading some reviews and benchmarking of the card and they said that when u OC them they are nearly as good as the 6600 GT's . Cant wait now.

Luke

Comment

Working...
        X